Top Trends for Men – Spring/Summer
Spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner, so it is time to invest in a few key pieces for the up and coming season. The warmer weather and longer days require for a much needed break from all those layers of chunky winter woollens. Now is the time to go shopping for those fresher, lighter layers you have wanted to wear for so long.
This year, the men’s designer fashion trends are vast and diverse so there is something for everyone, no matter what your taste in style. Whether you are more of a casual guy or a smart and dapper dude, the summer has a range of styles that will fit into your wardrobe. Here are a few looks that will allow you to look fashionable all the way through the sunny season.Aï¿½
1. Trousers – Sophistication is in and smart should be the style of choice when it comes to leg attire. For those extra warm days choose smart shorts paired with a light t shirt or top for an on trend appearance.
2. Shoes – Every fashionable guy needs to have some good footwear to take them through the season and this time round it is the brogue shoe turn. Last season they were a big hit and have carried on their reign and are still going strong.
3. As far as jackets and coats go, it is time to lose the layers and enjoy the warmth. For cool nights and breezy days opt for a light cardigan in a dark blue or navy, which will add a touch of sophistication.
4. Accessorise with a sports inspired bag. Sports luxe is right on trend this season and a gym hold-all is the perfect style to choose.
5. Printed t-shirts and tops are the way to go. Choose bold graphics, images and prints for a stand out appearance. You could even make a statement with an eye-catching logo emblazoned on your torso.
So hopefully you will now know what men’s designer fashion to wear and what to leave in the back of the wardrobe. This summer is set to be a hot one, so get set to sizzle and freshen up your look for the sunny months we have ahead. Choose your pieces wisely and they will last all the way through the season and maybe into the next. Look fashionable, hot and stylish for Spring/Summer 2012.…