Designer Bags – What’s So Great About Them
It’s just a bag right? So why do I have to fork out $2000 for it? Reason – it’s a DESIGNER bag. They don’t come cheap, and you can interpret that in may ways, but the bottom line is, every dime you spend on it, you’ll be glad you did because the bag will be around to obey your every command for a long time.
So what makes them so great? Let me count the ways:
1. As a woman, a bag defines you. You know how they say for men its shoes and the belt? Well, for a woman it’s her bag. So if you want to stand out right in the middle of the crowd, carry a bag that will do the speaking for you – and that’s a designer bag.
2. Women change: we gain weight then we lose it, we change our hair do’s, we get face lifts and get a tummy tucks, heck, we even change men. Guess what, a designer bag does not need to change just because you are changing. It will stay with you and be the same through all the changes. The only thing you may want to do is buy yet another designer bag that will complement your change.
3. Ask any woman carrying one – they are quality. You pay for value. They are designer because someone sat down and dedicated endless hours thinking about design and then went ahead and procured the finest materials to make it. Then they didn’t go and start a factory line to roll out one million bags every hour; no, they get a bunch of experts who sit and hand make each bag and make sure that they pay attention to all kinds of little details. That’s where the quality comes from.
4. They last – designer bags last much longer than ordinary bags or replicas. First off, they are made of the best materials and this makes them able to take a beating for much longer than other bags made of synthetic stuff. Secondly, you’ll find that most designer fashion bags do not last for a season and go out of fashion. They are timeless. In fact, it may be the only investment in your wardrobe, that and your little black dress, which are able to stand the roller-coaster of fashion change.
5. Designer bags, since they are made of tough authentic material, tend to keep their shape. You all know what I’m talking about. It looked great sitting at the display until you got home and stuffed all your essential things in it and it turned into this shapeless lump that you have to lug around. Designer bags come in genuine leather which keeps its form, and can carry a lot of weight without becoming something else.
6. Let’s face it, they look good. Do I need to say more on this one?
7. For women after status, there is no way to make a statement than to carry a designer hand bag. It’s chic, classy, and it tells from afar that you don’t come cheap.
8. Designer bags are versatile. They are made to go with many different outfits. They suit almost everything in your wardrobe. In fact, if you’re not careful, you’ll carry yours around so much, it may become your official trademark.
There’s no excuse to not go out and get yourself one. Ok, lets admit they come a bit expensive, but aren’t they worth every penny? If you don’t have a lot of cash to spend on designer bags, buy just one or two and you’ll find that they make do – ok, three, one for evening occasions. Trust me, you won’t regret it. And guess what, you can even rent them now. But like with most rented things, I recommend that you save and buy your own. You save a lot of money in the long run. Plus, many designers always offer bags at discounted prices so there’s your chance.
You want to know where you can buy one? Check out our site and see some of the options available to you!…